Too many people trade life for a life of dialysis. We want to change that. So we designed our centers to help you get back to the things you love. Instead of dictating a schedule, our staff helps you fit treatment into your life. And instead of making home dialysis training an afterthought, we make it a focus. Because life is too short to let dialysis define you.
You can be assured your physician and the rest of your care team at NxStage Kidney Care will be with you every step of the way-educating, supporting and encouraging you and your care partner to help make a decision that works best for you. Our treatment options give you choice and flexibility, whether choosing Peritoneal Dialysis (PD), Flexible In-Center Hemodialysis, Home Hemodialysis (HHD), or a combination of therapies to fit your unique lifestyle.
- Peritoneal Dialysis (PD)
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
- Continuous cycling peritoneal dialysis (CCPD)
Home Hemodialysis (HHD)
- Treatments performed on your schedule, in the comfort of your own home
- Treatments performed while you are sleeping (nocturnal) using the NxStage® System One™
- More flexibility to travel
Flexible In-Center Hemodialysis Options
- Short-term respite care for HHD patients
- Self care and limited care options
- Transition assistance to home therapies
- In-center dialysis at the time, frequency and duration appropriate for you.
At NxStage Kidney Care, we want you to be in a comfortable surrounding being cared for by your personalized medical team. Our team will work with you and your nephrologist to evaluate the frequency of your treatments, and offer a flexible schedule that fits your life.
We also offer short-term respite care for home hemodialysis patients who want to give their care partner a break.
For more information visit www.nxstagekidneycare.com
or contact us at: 1600 W. 16th Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523
(Listen to our commercial: Spot-NxStage.mp3)