March 8, 2015

Bolder, Older & Better
Click Here for Podcast: AIR-2015-03-08.mp3

The fastest growing segment of the U.S. population, are the centenarians. We have 75,000 seniors turning 100 years old, every year. By 2050, it is predicted that we will have over 600,000 centenarians. Longevity shows that it is a fact, only 25% of aging is genetic. The remaining 75% is about attitude and lifestyle, as expert guest, Jamie Silver talks about. Jamie says a positive attitude and willingness to learn while discovering new, keeps us interested in life and promotes well being. Ageless living is about courageous living, or as Jamie says, change your words and change your life. A little tweak here and there and an attitude with gratitude, can make all the difference, as we live ageless and longer, than we ever thought was possible!

Photo-2015-03-08-Jamie-Silver Photo-2015-03-08-Cantata-Logo

“Sue Says” Sponsored by Senior News 50 & Better
There is No Better Freedom Than Honesty

Comments are closed.